To Our Valued Customers,
We would like to take a moment to update you on the status of CHC during the current climate surrounding COVID-19. Even though two of our offices (located in Hayward and San Jose) are within the six California counties under the Order of “Shelter in Place”CHC falls under the “Essential Infrastructure” exemption 10(c) and f(xv), for businesses that supply other essential businesses with the support or supplies necessary to operate. We will however be operating with modified staffing schedules, and those who can work remotely are now doing so in all locations to keep our teams safe and healthy.
During this difficult time, we will continue to provide exceptional customer service and support. Our Will Call remains open to provide you with the products and support you need to run your business. Please call ahead to notify our teams that you will be picking up so that we can be prepared for your arrival. Scheduled deliveries will also continue without interruption. If you will not be accepting deliveries during this period of Shelter in Place, please contact your Sales Representative to discuss handling of your order.
To minimize the impact on the health of our teams and yours, we have modified our operations and staffing schedules:
- Staff equipped to work remotely will be doing so ASAP. They are not permitted to make site visits, unless absolutely necessary.
- We have implemented a rotating staff schedule to minimize the number of people in our offices at one time. We will continue to provide you with great customer service.
- All office visits/meetings, Lunch and Learns, and Training Courses will be cancelled to comply with CDC recommendations for social distancing. Those registered for training classes will be contacted. At this time, Training Courses are cancelled for the next 30 days.
- Our Will Call Department will continue to be open for pick-ups, and scheduled deliveries will continue normally. Please call ahead to ensure your pick up is ready when you arrive. We will handle all interactions as quickly as possible for everyone’s health and safety.
- Our Service Department will be available for critical and emergency cases only. If you have a service appointment scheduled, you will be contacted. Once Technical Services resumes standard operations, we will contact you to reschedule your appointment.
- We have suspended all business travel for all employees.
We will continue to keep you updated, and we want to thank you for your continued partnership and patience as we navigate this together.
Your Friends at CHC