Date: Thursday, June 11, 2020 2 – 3 p.m. ET
Join Bell & Gossett, a Xylem brand, to learn how implementing a properly designed Potable Hot Water Recirculation System not only protects against harmful bacterial growth, but also provides water conservation in today’s Commercial Building Systems.
During the one-hour webinar, Xylem will:
- Discuss differences in ASHRAE and OSHA recommendations
- Outline what the role of the recirculation pump is, and how to size it
- Review piping designs relative to temperature control method utilized
- Explain the multiple methods of how to achieve system flow balance
- Introduce alternate methods to accomplish recirculation when traditional options are not applicable
To Register Click Below:
Oops! We could not locate your form.