****** Class Postponed*******
As a part of our efforts to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy from the continuing spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we will be postponing this class.
If you would like to be added to the list for the rescheduled class please fill out the registration form and we will alert you with the new date.
We want to thank you in advance for your uderstanding.
The CHC Family
A Three Part Course Covering Domestic Booster Systems, Domestic Hot Water Systems, and Sump & Sewage Systems
Registration is at 8am and class hours are 8:30am to 4pm. Seating is limited to 24 attendees on a first-come, first- served basis. Don’t miss your chance to attend the best systems training around. Make your reservation today! Certificates and PDH hours will be awarded upon Seminar Completion.
Classes include lunch and course materials. The registration fee is due prior to class participation.
Domestic Booster Pump Systems
- Booster Pump sizing and configuration
- Proper system components, controls, hydro pneumatic tanks, break tanks (sizing and safety)
- Discussion of Constant Speed versus Variable Speed Systems, standard and premium efficiency motors
- Tour of FlowTherm Booster Pump assembly division
Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Project requirements: codes & choices, potable water or industrial water determinations
- Proper system components: energy source, storage, expansion tanks and circulation pump sizing
- Discussion of each energy source: Natural Gas, LPG Gas, Oil, Electric Steam Boiler Water
- Discussion of the ASME/National Board Stamping requirements, T&P safety relief valves, and insurance requirements for gas trains
Sump & Sewage Pump Systems
- Centrifugal Pump fundamentals
- System Sizing: pump sizing for sanitary and storm systems
- Sewage and Sump Pump Stations: basin sizing, controls, slide rails, basin covers
- Code Considerations: California Plumbing Code references, explosion proof motors and intrinsically safe controls
- Scheduling and Specifying Sump and Sewage Systems: Motor and pump options
2293 Tripaldi Way
Hayward, CA 94545