DUE TO RESTRICTIONS SURROUNDING COVID-19 THIS CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
If you have registered for this course we will be contacting you regarding your registration and any refund due to you. We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to seeing you in class as soon as restrictions are eased.
A Three Part Course Covering Domestic Booster Systems, Domestic Hot Water Systems, and Sump & Sewage Systems
Registration is at 8am and class hours are 8:30am to 4pm. Seating is limited to 24 attendees on a first-come, first- served basis. Don’t miss your chance to attend the best systems training around. Make your reservation today! Certificates and PDH hours will be awarded upon Seminar Completion.
Classes include lunch and course materials. The registration fee is due prior to class participation.
Domestic Booster Pump Systems
- Booster Pump sizing and configuration
- Proper system components, controls, hydro pneumatic tanks, break tanks (sizing and safety)
- Discussion of Constant Speed versus Variable Speed Systems, standard and premium efficiency motors
- Tour of FlowTherm Booster Pump assembly division
Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Project requirements: codes & choices, potable water or industrial water determinations
- Proper system components: energy source, storage, expansion tanks and circulation pump sizing
- Discussion of each energy source: Natural Gas, LPG Gas, Oil, Electric Steam Boiler Water
- Discussion of the ASME/National Board Stamping requirements, T&P safety relief valves, and insurance requirements for gas trains
- Sump & Sewage Pump Systems
Centrifugal Pump fundamentals
- System Sizing: pump sizing for sanitary and storm systems
- Sewage and Sump Pump Stations: basin sizing, controls, slide rails, basin covers
- Code Considerations: California Plumbing Code references, explosion proof motors and intrinsically safe controls
- Scheduling and Specifying Sump and Sewage Systems: Motor and pump options
2293 Tripaldi Way
Hayward, CA 94545