An Introduction To Hydronic System Applications and Piping Design
Registration is at 8am and class hours are 8:30am to 4pm. Seating is limited to 24 attendees on a first-come, first- served basis. Don’t miss your chance to attend the best systems training around. Make your reservation today! Certificates and PDH hours will be awarded upon Seminar Completion.
Classes include lunch and course materials. The registration fee is due prior to class participation.
Basic Hydronics: An Introduction to Hydronic System Applications & Piping Design
- Boilers: construction types, burner types, efficiency definitions, and selection considerations
- Piping: piping configurations. “A B&G “System Syzer” calculator wheel is provided and demonstrated
- Air Separation: types of air separators and their best location in the system
- Pressure Reducing Fill valves: how to calculate their pressure setting, and where to locate in the system
- Expansion Tanks: types of tanks, where to locate, and sizing calculations
- Pumps: types of centrifugal pumps, reading pump curves, series and parallel pumping, proper installation
- Control Valves: construction types, two way, and three way valves, sizing and selection
- Balance Valves: definition of a balanced system, types of valves, automatic vs. manual balancing
12828 Gateway Dr, Bld 5
Tukwila, WA 98168