A full presentation on boiler types, venting and venting
categories, safety controls, proper piping, correct installation
of steam and hot water boilers.
Approved for eight (8) credit hours with State of Oregon Boiler and Pressure Vessel
- Boiler types
- Venting requirements
- ASME CSD-1 safety controls
- Protecting a non-condensing boiler
- Primary only and primary/secondary piping
- Controls: Outdoor reset, multiple boiler installation
- Location of trim: Expansion tanks and air separators
- Routine maintenance and troubleshooting for different boilers
- Fired water heaters
- Hot water storage tanks
- Exemption of certain pressure vessels
Thank you for your interest in our training courses. This class is full. If you would like to be put on the waiting list, please contact Charlene Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the class you are wanting to added to the wait list for in the body of your email along with your name and contact email and number. Thank you again.