Join Bell & Gossett, a Xylem brand, to examine the basics of primary-secondary pumping.
Attendees of this webinar will gain basic knowledge of primary-secondary pumping and learn how to compute the resulting circuit flows and temperatures. Examples of these calculations will be provided. Attendees are eligible to receive .1 CEU’s for this session.
Date: Thursday, November 19th
Time: 2 – 3 p.m. ET/11 – 12 p.m. PT
This webinar will:
- Explain hydraulic and thermal independence
- Apply the “Law of the Tee”
- Identify the primary-secondary common pipe
- Discuss common pipe configurations and characteristics
- Analyze the function of the cross-over bridge and proper sizing
- Determine the secondary pump size and location
- Review typical applications
- Compute flows and mixing temperatures