B&G to Host Webinar: July 23rd, 2020 2-3 p.m. ET
Join Bell & Gossett, a Xylem brand, to examine the fundamentals of hydronic air management systems, which apply to all closed systems that operate in the chilled or low temperature water heating range.
Webinar attendees will learn how to calculate system initial cold-fill pressure, correct tank charge and required tank size. Examples of these calculations will be provided.
During the one-hour webinar, Xylem will:
- Describe a system pressure band and required components
- Identify the difference between air control and air elimination
- Illustrate how to determine the system’s initial cold-fill pressure
- Calculate the required precharge pressure for a diaphragm or bladder tank
- Analyze the system’s required tank size
- Discuss pump and tank location best practices
Click Image above or HERE to register.