Who We Are:
CHC is the premier Hydronics and HVAC equipment supplier in our territories, and it’s been that way for over 60 years. That’s why you’ll find CHC-represented products at the heart of better buildings that make up the cities we live in. We work side by side with our partners to develop customized solutions to meet and exceed their expectations. Our core goal has remained the same since 1957, Always deliver the highest level of value and experience to our partner engineers, contractors, manufacturers, and end-users.
What You’re In For:
This position receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment and products within the warehouse, ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders, and distributing to sales associates for processing.
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed, and/or shipped.
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequences such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- File requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distribute items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Ensure the warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Mark materials with identifying information using the appropriate method.
- Open boxes, crates, and other containers.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed via the appropriate computer programs.
- Assist in counting physical inventory.
- Weigh and count items for distribution within the plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Prepare parcels for mailing.
- Sweep, dust, and mop. Always organize warehouse and work area for orderliness.
- Wear the proper safety equipment.
We Would Like You To Have (but it’s ok if you don’t):
- Knowledge of using a computer for data entry.
- Ability to efficiently coordinate workings with internal and external workers of the company.
- Knowledge of the safety, legal, and handling procedures of goods.
- Ability to effectively manage time and take orders.
- HVAC background.
- Plumbing or plumbing wholesale parts background.
To Be Successful You’ll Need These:
- Communication proficiency.
- Organizational skills.
- Mathematical skills
- Technical capacity.
- Time management.
What You Can Expect From CHC:
CHC is a 100% Employee-Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.
The pay range is $19.71 to $22.60 per hour.
View our comprehensive benefits package HERE.