Who We Are:
CHC is the premier hydronics and HVAC equipment supplier in our territories, and it’s been that way for over 60 years. That’s why you’ll find CHC represented products at the heart of better buildings that make up the cities we live in. We work side by side with our partners to develop customized solutions to meet and exceed their expectations. Our core goal has remained the same since 1957, Always deliver the highest level of value and experience to our partner engineers, contractors, manufacturers, and end users.
What You’re In For:
Responsible for servicing and troubleshooting of custom hydronic systems using strong background knowledge of wiring, controls and other imitative processes. Providing necessary information on the proper uses of the equipment and assisting in other skilled trades as required.
What We Expect From You:
- Work with CHC equipment providers and outside service contractors to assist in field applications and/or start-ups daily.
- Wire and troubleshoot control panels for hydronic heating and pumping systems.
- Provides Start up and Warranty service work to Customers.
- Trouble Shoot and Wire Motors and Variable Frequency Drives.
- Basic Knowledge of the Current NEC Code
- Strong working knowledge of HVAC equipment and controls.
- Knowledge of both high and low voltage electricity which could present Arc Flash Hazards
- Assist with wiring of custom Manufactured HVAC Equipment on Factory Floor
Education, Experience, and Knowledge Must Haves:
Training will be provided; but if you check of most of the below, you’ll be on the top of the list.
- High School Graduate or GED required. (Associates Degree or Institutional Education/Vocational Training preferred)
- Three years of relevant electrical or controls experience.
To Be Successful You’ll Need These:
- Detail Oriented
- Time Management
- Understanding of electronic schematics
What You Can Expect From CHC:
CHC is a 100% Employee-Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.