Who We Are:
CHC is the leader in the premier hydronics and HVAC equipment supplier in our territories, and it’s been that way for over 60 years. That’s why you’ll find CHC represented products at the heart of better buildings that make up the cities we live in. We work side by side with our partners to develop customized solutions to meet and exceed their expectations. Our core goal has remained the same since 1957, Always deliver the highest level of value and experience to our partner engineers, contractors, manufacturers, and end users.
What You’re In For:
Responsible for providing start-up and warranty service for all CHC product lines. Identity and/or repair replacement needs; providing necessary information on the proper uses of the equipment, and assisting in other skilled trades as required.
What We Expect From You:
Technical Responsibilities – Will Assist Service Technicians with:
- Performing new equipment start-ups, tuning, troubleshooting, repairing, and providing technical direction for customers and maintenance.
- Conducting the various checks, tests, maintenances, and wirings necessary for consistent product performance across the varied landscape of user experiences.
- Assisting with the set-up of communications between boilers, and troubleshoot interface with Building Management Systems if provided with the boiler.
- Adding manufacturer-recommended hardware components in the field when needed.
- Installing data loggers when required.
- Completing standard PMI’s for contractual customers.
- Providing start-up, operating, and maintenance training for the customer.
- Staying current on IOM regularly.
- Attending factory schools as required for training.
- Pursuing additional formal education as needed, reimbursed (per handbook) by CHC.
Customer Service – Will Assist Service Technicians with:
- Offering telephone support for product start-up and troubleshooting.
- Communicating additional maintenance needs to the appropriate supervisor.
- Representing CHC with a professional, positive, and helpful attitude at all times when with customers and co-workers.
Administration – Will Assist Service Technicians with:
- Submitting timely reports.
- Following workflow chart.
- Truck Tool Inventory.
Miscellaneous – Will Assist Service Technicians with:
- Create and encourage a safe work environment.
- Adhere to department and company policies and procedures.
- Work with minimal supervision while working on assignment(s).
- Maintain company vehicle.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge Must Haves:
Training will be provided; but if you check of most of the below, you’ll be on the top of the list.
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- Two plus years of experience with equipment related to HVAC and/or cooling towers, plumbing and/or pumps, boilers, or other electromechanical equipment from Commercial/Institutional/Industrial systems or equivalent training.
- Familiar with basic electrical install and codes
- Be able to work overtime.
- If necessary, work out of town and stay overnight at a remote location to complete work.
To Be Successful You’ll Need These:
- Customer/Client Focus Mindset
- Technical Knowledge
- Results Driven Attitude
- Organizational Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Safe Driving Record
- Microsoft Office programs knowledge
What You Can Expect From CHC:
CHC is a 100% Employee-Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.