Are you a Salesforce.com Administrator with stellar project management, organizational skills, and a sales support background? If the answer is YES!, we want to hear from you.
- Serve as the administrator for the Salesforce.com environment.
- Receive input from external and internal resources, and make data-entry updates to appropriate opportunities within Salesforce.
- Handle all essential administrative functions, including user account maintenance, reports, and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepares for upgrades.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our Executive Team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors, and consultants.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prepare agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling travel, meetings, and appointments for managers or supervisors.
- Regularly check-in by phone, email, or face-to-face the status of on bid projects to identify the awarded contractors/customers and communicate results to the sales department.
- Actively find bid results through all resources available, such as Mechanical/Plumbing/HVAC contractors, General Contractors, Engineering Firms, Architects, Developers/Owners, plan centers/plan rooms, daily journal of commerce, and internet searches, etc.
- Once identified, enter information into Salesforce and notify the appropriate Sales Team, OSE, and or manager.
- Maintain and update records in an organized and accessible manner into Salesforce for Outside Sales Engineers to reference.
- Report unusual activity to managers or VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Create and maintain tools within Salesforce to keep opportunity records up-to-date and accurate, including continuous improvement development to achieve Sales Revenue Goals through diligent project follow-up activities, data entry, and tracking.
- Skilled in Salesforce CRM integration, developing and deploying custom integration solutions and proficiency in administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Record Types, Report Extraction to various formats, Email Services, Approvals, Workflows, Tasks, and Events.
- Enter sales figures, metrics, and other critical data into the Salesforce platform.
- Participate in bi-weekly job log meetings and provide leads and any other pertinent information.ed.
To be successful in this position, you must have:
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
Required and Education Experience:
Training will be provided; however, preference will be given to candidates who have experience with the following requirements listed below:
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce or CRM administrator.
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Strong data management abilities.
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
In return, we offer:
CHC is 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs, and even pet insurance.