Who We Are:
CHC is the leader in the premier hydronics and HVAC equipment supplier in our territories, and it’s been that way for over 60 years. That’s why you’ll find CHC represented products at the heart of better buildings that make up the cities we live in. We work side by side with our partners to develop customized solutions to meet and exceed their expectations. Our core goal has remained the same since 1957, Always deliver the highest level of value and experience to our partner engineers, contractors, manufacturers, and end users
What You’re In For:
As a representative of CHC you will give the best customer service around, because that is how we do it here. You will be an integral part of the sales process and work hard to help meet sales goals and company growth objectives. You will be responsible for gaining the lions share of the market by promoting the CHC premier line of products, and sharing your knowledge and insight into it’s part in the customers needs.
What We Expect From You:
- Provide excellent and attentive customer service to our customers and in support of the Outside Sales Department
- You will on occasion hit the road to visit jobsites, assist with project plan takeoffs, work on radiant design assistance
- You will keep up to date on the product lines represented by CHC in your territory and have working knowledge of the equipment and it’s application.
- As part of your responsibilities you will prepare and process customer orders with great attention to detail and with urgency.
- Understand and ensure pre-lien information is received on contractor ordered material.
- Stay on the pulse of the industry and stay aware of competing companies.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge Must Haves:
Training will be provided; but if you check of most of the list below, you’ll be on the top of the list.
- High School diploma, some college preferred.
- Minimum two years of customer service/inside sales experience in hydronic and plumbing equipment sales, distribution or manufacturing, and fabrication.
- Experience with Salesforce and Financialforce
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
We Would Like You To Have (but it’s ok if you don’t):
- Technical sales experience.
- Contractor industry experience.
To Be Successful You’ll Need These:
- Great Attention To Detail
- Clear and Effective Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Customer Relations Skills
- Organizational Skills
What You Can Expect From CHC:
CHC is a 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.