Who We Are:
CHC is the premier Hydronics and HVAC equipment supplier in our territories, and it’s been that way for over 60 years. That’s why you’ll find CHC-represented products at the heart of better buildings that make up the cities we live in. We work side by side with our partners to develop customized solutions to meet and exceed their expectations. Our core goal has remained the same since 1957, Always deliver the highest level of value and experience to our partner engineers, contractors, manufacturers, and end-users.
What You’re In For:
The receptionist is responsible for answering incoming telephone calls and routing them to the correct department in a timely manner. To greet visitors upon entering the main office, provide administrative support to teams, and to ensure excellent customer service both internally and externally.
What We Expect From You:
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Take accurate information from callers and forward to the appropriate department/personnel.
- Maintain the company’s voicemail greeting to ensure the appropriate message is being accessed by our customers.
- Retrieve messages in the Company’s general voicemail box and send to designated staff.
- Coordinate with Inside Sales Manager all telephone services when necessary.
- Greet visitors upon arrival in the main office lobby in a professional and pleasant manner, and ensure they sign in and out of the visitor log.
- Communicate in a clear, concise manner via verbal or written form with customers and the other departments within this organization.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls within three rings, and distribute calls accurately within seconds of initiation.
- Retrieve messages left in the company’s voicemail box throughout the day, and distribute accordingly.
- Administer incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist with special mailings and special projects, which can be achieved without interfering with your telephone responsibilities.
- Assist the accounting department by folding and inserting invoices, debit memos, statements, credit memos, purchase orders and checks into envelopes for mailing.
- Maintain inventory for office supplies and kitchen.
- Order supplies for employees and note who placed the request.
- Provide copies of invoices.
- File, maintain, and rotate files to ensure that they are kept current.
- Maintain employee sign-in/out sheet.
- Process all commission invoices, credits, and acknowledgments.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean on a daily basis; on Friday notify kitchen duty staff that they are scheduled that day.
- Backup service coordinator when needed.
We Would Like You To Have (but it’s ok if you don’t):
- A high school graduate or GED
- Requires quick response to multiple incoming telephone calls and the ability to relay accurate messages within acceptable time limits from the onset of the initial call. Must communicate clearly and in a pleasant manner on the telephone and in person. Fluent in English communication skills including reading, writing, and spelling.
- Must be dependable
- Preferred: at least six months of heavy telephone experience in a sales-oriented office.
To Be Successful You’ll Need These:
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
What You Can Expect From CHC:
CHC is a 100% Employee-Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.