We’re searching for a Project Manager who lives for the details, deadlines, and is ready to hit the ground running!
The Project Manager will be responsible for organizing, managing, and planning projects for the fast paced environment at the FlowTherm Systems Division of CHC.
- Directly assigns scheduling dates for FlowTherm System projects.
- Oversees meetings with engineering, purchasing, and the shop to insure a high quality product delivered on time.
- Oversees a team of purchasing agents and analysts to ensure projects are completed on time and to specifications.
- Coordinates all project change orders with the customer and the internal departments to insure proper incorporation of the changes and proper accounting of the changes.
- Coordinate with the warehouse teams to insure the proper inventory is maintained and kept current.
- Leads an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project.
- Conduct cost analysis and estimate expected costs for the project.
- Conduct risk assessments, report identified risks to management, and provide recommendations for mitigation of risk (including termination of the project if appropriate).
- Acts as a liaison between division, customers, and vendors.
- Communicates and collaborates with sales and marketing teams to provide training and information required to promote and sell new projects, programs, and systems.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Strong leadership
- Effective Communication
- Negotiation Skills
- Risk Management
- Organization and Planning Skills
- Verbal and Written communication
- Customer Service
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in general office computer software
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and be able to perform each essential duty in a timely and effective manner. Training will be provided; however, preference will be given to candidates who have experience with the following requirements listed below:
At least three years of related experience required.
PMP, PgMP, CAPM, and/or comparable project management certifications highly desirable.
Experience with Financial Force or similar ERP.
Bachelors degree in related field, which may include Computer Science, Business, or Engineering, required.
In return, we offer:
CHC is a collaborative, empowering, and positive work environment. We are 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.