Who We Are:
CHC is the premier Hydronics and HVAC equipment supplier in our territories, and it’s been that way for over 60 years. That’s why you’ll find CHC-represented products at the heart of better buildings that make up the cities we live in. We work side by side with our partners to develop customized solutions to meet and exceed their expectations. Our core goal has remained the same since 1957, Always deliver the highest level of value and experience to our partner engineers, contractors, manufacturers, and end-users.
What You’re In For:
As a CHC Project Manager, your focus is to govern all phases of the project timeline process and assist Outside Sales Engineers (OSE) with all aspects of day-to-day sales operations. The Project Manager will facilitate project development via product sizing and selection, quote development, order entry and processing, material tracking, project timeline updates, and clear communication to internal and external involved parties.
What We Expect From You:
- Interpret construction bid documents in conjunction with the OSE to generate equipment selections, budget pricing and/or formal quotations.
- Show proficiency with factory-provided software / web-based equipment selection tools.
- Provide customers with our standard application drawings based on their needs.
- Order Entry – ensure line-level accuracy against approved submittals. Involve OSE as necessary.
- Ensure our sales order and factory purchase order acknowledgments match all submittals, order entry, and customer purchase orders.
- Proactively update OSE and customers regarding changes in delivery schedules based on information provided by internal and external resources.
- Properly escalate and act with a sense of urgency on expedited orders/needs.
- Utilize Salesforce for opportunity updates, job status, and internal communications.
- External communication – act as a liaison for OSE via the use of phone, email, video meetings, or other as deemed necessary to facilitate coordination with other parties (contractors, engineers, end users, manufacturing partners)
- Develop customer relationships in conjunction with the OSE; provide potential leads
- Work with CHC Service Division to schedule start-up or warranty cases.
- Communicate updates at internal job log meetings.
- Discuss competitive pricing situations with OSE and follow through with any special net requests to our manufacturer partners.
- Report customer and business trends to Division Sales Manager.
- Travel as necessary for sales meetings, factory training, and job site visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge Must Haves:
Training will be provided; but if you check most of the list below, you’ll be at the top of the list.
- Five or more years combined of industry experience and/or HVAC or plumbing-related experience
- Associates degree or higher, college preferred
- Established knowledge of HVAC equipment and applications
- A valid driver’s license is required to operate a motor vehicle and must maintain a driving record acceptable to our liability carrier
- Experience with Salesforce or a CRM tool
- Technical sales experience preferred
- Contractor industry experience preferred
To Be Successful You’ll Need These:
- Technical capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- Data analysis
- Time management
- Positive solution-minded personality
- Great interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable mindset
What You Can Expect From CHC:
CHC is a 100% Employee-Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.
Base salary between $60,000 – $70,000, plus commission