Are you an Experienced Sales Engineer, who’s motivated, a problem solver, and knowledgeable in the hydronics industry and wholesale program management? Apply today to this exciting career at CHC.
As a Sales Engineer & Corporate Wholesale Program Manager you will be responsible for planning and executing market activities to promote and grow sales within your territory.
- Spend at least 60% of time outside the office (including home office) on sales activities and obtaining new customers.
- Responsible for management of the Commercial/Residential wholesale territory in Las Vegas.
- Engage in a detailed relationship with customers to ensure both equipment functionality and potential for new profits.
- Identify, research, and contact existing and potential customers.
- Make sales presentations.
- Maintain established customers to allow the business to grow.
- Provide sales, marketing and technical support activities within the designated territory.
- Monitor the activities of our competitors, stay on top of their actions, and develop plans to stay ahead of them.
- Fully utilize CHC-CRM, Salesforce / FinancialForce to follow up on all quotes and projects.
- Work closely with the wholesale sales team to assess and develop a distribution wholesale growth strategy. Coordinate pricing, incentive rebates, loading programs, loyalty programs, stock and incentive programs.
- Maintain and develop new business with new and existing wholesale distribution accounts. Be prepared to present to executive team as required.
- Provide any information required to complete client billing to accounting in a timely manner.
- Administer sales calls, expense records, and create timely reports.
- Present monthly sales expenses.
- Attend scheduled sales meetings to ensure that sales information flows both horizontally and vertically, and to ensure that goals and objectives are achieved.
- Attend manufacturer’s webinars.
- Either proactively or as recommended by your manager, attend seminars or courses to continue your education, such as sales, software, current product line, and systems.
- High School Diploma
- Working knowledge of email, Internet Explorer, Excel, Word, Access, and Salesforce.
- HVAC Background and experience with consultative outside sales.
- Experience with Financial Force or a similar ERP.
- Some College preferred
- Continued education/seminars in sales, business, and engineering preferred.
Key Traits for Success:
- Strong Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Managing change
- Customer Responsiveness & intimacy
- Market knowledge
- Sales execution
- Inspiring accountability
- Effective communicator, all levels of the organization
- Sales strategy & planning
- Consultative Selling Approach
In return, we offer:
CHC is a 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.