Experienced Sales Engineer, Motivated, Problem Solver, Knowledgeable… Does it sound like we’re describing you? If so apply today to this exciting career at CHC.
As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for maintaining and developing new business relationships and sales opportunities for CHC.
- Sales and service activities within the designated sales territory are planned and executed.
- To attain the profit and sales objectives as provided on an annual basis.
- Make sales presentations, which will serve to expand the sales territory’s customer base and maintain established customers to allow the business to grow.
- Ensure that all documents and contracts are processed and that any information required to complete client billing is provided to accounting personnel timely.
- The relations that the company has with existing and potential customers are maintained and developed.
- Maintain sales call and expense records, and create timely reports as required.
- Maintain regular contact with all company staff and customers via cellular phone, email, and voicemail using company supplied equipment and return calls.
- Submit call report via Outlook/Salesforce to the Sales Manager as requested.
- Submit monthly sales expenses by the 5th of each month.
- Other duties as assigned.
Training will be provided; however, preference will be given to candidates who have experience with the following requirements listed below:
- A minimum of 5 years combined inside and outside sales experience in hydronic equipment sales, distribution or manufacturing, and fabrication.
- High School Graduate
- Working knowledge of hydronic equipment and applications.
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical information to customers and company staff, both verbally and in writing.
- Statistical and analytical knowledge using general business and math skills.
- General computer experience (MS Windows, Office, etc.)
- Ability to follow company procedures and policies.
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to company goals and objectives.
- Technical ability to gather customer requirements and propose appropriate products and/or solutions.
- Using analytical and observation skills that demonstrate the vision and expectations as designed by the Sales Manager.
- A valid driver’s license is required to operate a motor vehicle, and must maintain a driving record acceptable to our liability carrier.
- Some College preferred
- Continued education/seminars in sales, business, and engineering preferred.
Key Traits for Success:
- Persuasive nature
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management
In return, we offer:
CHC is a collaborative, empowering, and positive work environment. We are 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.