Troubleshooter, Problem Solver, Solutions Guru… Do you identify with those words? Then apply today for our Inside Technical Support Representative!
The Inside Technical Support Representative assists in meeting the established sales goals and growth objectives of the company and executes the necessary activities to support and promote sales.
- Understand and perform Outside Sales Department procedures, including troubleshooting customer problems, answer questions and inquiries; price and quote items according to standard schedules and past history.
- Provide support to sales engineers and business development with technical sizing, application, and documentation needs, while they are out in the marketplace with our customers.
- Promptly return phone calls and complete customer requests within the guidelines set forth by company policy.
- Stay in contact with customers to ensure their satisfaction with the services provided.
- Be a communication “liaison” between factories and CHC California staff.
- Actively generate sales and specification leads to increase sales, for the company, in all customer interactions. Refer qualified new customers to your manager.
- Provide training for new outside and inside sales staff on technical product information.
- Provide inside sales to elevate inside staff knowledge and comfort with technical questions when possible.
- Stay up-to-date on all existing and new products. Continually strive to learn the technical aspects by reading and attending any applicable meetings.
- By assignment, become product champions for specific lines, such as venting, coil piping kits, other technologies such as VRF, heat pumps, air distribution, etc.
- Responsibilities include technical sizing, selection, quotations, submittals, and training.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must be self-motivated and be able to perform each essential duty in a timely and effective manner. Training will be provided; however, preference will be given to candidates who have experience with the following requirements listed below:
- High School Graduate, some college preferred.
- High level of computer literacy and experience required working with Microsoft Office programs.
- Statistical and analytical knowledge using general business math skills.
- Language requirements are reading, writing, spelling and the ability to communicate clearly on most levels of technical and business levels.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with both internal and external customers
- This position will require traveling to factories for training periodically.
- Office environment with occasional outside job sites and customer calls.
- VRF sales experience.
- Technical sales experience.
- Contractor industry experience.
In return, we offer:
CHC is a collaborative, empowering, and positive work environment with a great culture and lots of fun! We are 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.