If helping people makes your day, and solving problems get’s your heart pumping, then our Associate Inside Sales Representative position is made for you.
You must enjoy striking up conversations, searching for solutions, and have the knowledge to up-sell products and close sales. The Inside Sales Representative will make dozens of calls per day, work with internal and external customers, generate interest, and qualify prospects.
- Provide customer service by telephone, and email
- Understand the customer and the Outside Sales Department needs and requirements through inventory inquiry, checking order status, general pricing & quotations, order entry, and providing basic technical assistance.
- Use the opportunity of passive incoming calls to actively generate leads.
- Staying up-to-date on all new product offerings, changes in existing products, and continuously learning the technical aspect of all products offered.
- Working with all the departments in the organization to help achieve the companies’ goals and objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must have a high energy level and be able to perform each essential duty in a timely and effective manner. Training will be provided; however preference will be given to candidates who have experience with the following requirements listed below:
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone and email presence
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of plumbing and hydronic equipment (1-3 years) and applications or ability to learn
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school graduate
- College preferred
In return, we offer:
CHC is a collaborative, empowering, and positive work environment with a great culture and lots of fun! We are 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.