We have an opening for a motivated and energetic Division Warehouse Manager to work with our talented Warehouse team in our Vancouver, WA office.
- Formulate and develop goals, plans, and procedures, and implement in cooperation with the VP of Operations.
- Responsible for overseeing all orders/receiving/inventory for the Tukwila, WA, and Anchorage, AK. warehouses. It will include conducting the Annual Physical Inventory for these locations.
- Hire, terminate, train/cross-train, and evaluate staff.
- Ensure that employees are accountable for their job functions and that they are completed in a timely & accurate manner.
- Review current, incoming and FlowTherm pump production requirements on a daily basis in order to communicate and manage workloads to the Pump Production Department.
- Notify the VP of Operations when the Pump Production is extended beyond standard lead times.
- Resolve freight damage claims and short shipments with freight carriers.
- Prepare cost values for production pumps by referring to the Bill-of-Materials, labor work orders, and labor hour tracking.
- Oversee all freight vendors, such as UPS, Fed Ex, and trucks associated with ECHO, our Logistic Company. This would also include all contract independent truckers.
- Stay current with all shipping and warehouse software.
- Manage the personnel and processes related to the Will Call Dept. associated with customer orders for pick up at our Vancouver facility.
- Manage the maintenance and repair of the Vancouver Building & Facilities, such as janitorial services, ordering of consumable bathroom/cleaning supplies and building alarm systems, plumbing, HVAC, air quality issues, electrical, fire sprinkler system maintenance/testing, lighting, windows/doors, carpet cleaning, roofing, warehouse flooring, etc.
- Work in conjunction with the CAL Warehouse Manager and VP of Operations, to design, develop and maintain a Business Continuity Program for our Vancouver Facility using the tools, templates, and guides provided by our contracted consultant, Agility Recovery.
To be successful in this position, you must have the technical knowledge, leadership skills, and have good communication skills.
Required and Education Experience:
Training will be provided; however, preference will be given to candidates who have experience with the following requirements listed below:
- B.A. or B.S. Degree and/or complimentary 5 years of warehouse management experience
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and customer service skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to analyze/interpret data and take appropriate action.
- Forklift certification and applicable state certification for truck and/or rail operation.
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery
- Valid driver’s license.
- Organized and punctual.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills are required.
- Knowledge of the safety, legal and handling procedures of goods.
- Ability to effectively manage time and follow instructions.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Financial Force ERP
- Six Sigma Certification – Minimum Green Belt