CHC is looking for a Division Warehouse Manager who strives to maintain high levels of accuracy, enjoys leading and developing a team, all while making exceptional customer service a top priority. Sound like you? Apply today for this great career opportunity.
We are looking for an experienced Division Warehouse Manager to oversee and coordinate the daily warehouse and facilities activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits. You should be able to ensure that daily operations meet and exceed daily performance expectations and to increase the company’s overall market share.
As a Division Warehouse Manager you will:
- Plan, organize, and monitor the receiving, storage, and distribution of all items received from either vendors, production shops or customers.
- Ensure smooth and consistent operation so parts and supplies are located and distributed to proper departments in an effective and efficient manner as needed to satisfy internal and external customer requirements.
- Pump Production, Will Call, Hayward Building Maintenance, and the Business Continuity Program.
The Division Warehouse Manager will be required:
- Coach the Warehouse team to be efficient and effective.
- Be responsible for analyzing and interpreting important data.
- Have strong attention to detail and be able to clearly communicate your thoughts both verbally and in writing.
- CHC has a reputation for providing exceptional customer service, so it is important that you are patient and empathetic with both internal and external customers.
- Have experience in Salesforce and MS Suite, such as Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Education and Experience:
The successful candidate must have management experience. Training will be provided; however, preference will be given to candidates who have experience with the following requirements listed below:
- B.A. or B.S. Degree and/or complimentary 5 years of warehouse management experience.
- Experience with Financial Force
- Six Sigma Certification