Are you a mix of business process expert and technical guru? If you answered yes then this career opening might be a perfect fit.
CHC is seeking a detail-oriented and analytical CRM Specialist to monitor the CRM system, analyze data, and work with subect matter experts on ways to best utilize the results to futher develop best business practices.
- Ensure CRM data are reviewed, updated, and formatted to company requirements.
- Provide continuous status and auditing of the data quality of CRM/Salesforce.com data.
- Ensure that employees are fully utilizing available technology to enhance productivity and improve work process.
- Create and present end-user training programs.
- Create and maintain user accounts and permissions.
- Extract relevant metrics and indicators from data sets to identify patterns and measure their impact.
- Data entry, combination, and audit using spreadsheets and Salesforce.com database.
- Deliver weekly progress reports detailing tasked accomplished.
- Keep up-to-date with software release notes and ensure compatibility.
- Work closely with department subject matter experts.
- Create custom reports to better utilize system information.
- Assistance with various other tasks in the CRM/Saleforce.com as needed.
- Follow through
The successful candidate must have a high energy level and be able to perform each essential duty in a timely and effective manner. Training will be provided; however preference will be given to candidates who have experience with the following requirements listed below:
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 5 years Salesforce or other CRM experience.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and customer service skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to analyze/interpret data and take appropriate action.
- Working knowledge of email, Internet Explorer, Excel, Word, Access, and FinancialForce.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or business
In return, we offer:
CHC is a collaborative, empowering, and positive work environment with a great culture and lots of fun! We are 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.