We have an opening for a driven and organized Credit and Collections Administrator to work with our awesome Finance team in our Hayward, CA office.
- Conduct credit checks on all customers (old and new), and offer recommendations accordingly.
- Establish and manage credit limits.
- Design and implement processes to improve cash flow and reduce receivables.
- Review collection reports determining the status of outstanding balances while making high volume contact with delinquent customers.
- Assure timely collection of monies due to the corporation.
- Prepare monthly past due reports.
- Audit delinquent accounts considered to be uncollectable.
- Review and approve adjustments to accounts.
- Manage DSO’s.
- Issue Pre-Liens.
- Issue lien releases.
- Manage cash posting.
To be successful in this position, you must be organized, have good time management skills, and communicate effectively.
Required and Education Experience:
Training will be provided; however, preference will be given to candidates who have experience with the following requirements listed below:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting OR five years of accounting experience.
- Ability to analyze/interpret data and take appropriate action.
- Working knowledge of email, Internet Explorer, Excel, Word, and Access.
- Minimum of 5 years of customer service and credit/ collections experience.
- Experience with Salesforce/ Financial Force or a similar ERP