Who We Are:
CHC is the leader in the premier Hydronics and HVAC equipment supplier in our territories, and it’s been that way for over 60 years. That’s why you’ll find CHC represented products at the heart of better buildings that make up the cities we live in. We work side by side with our partners to develop customized solutions to meet and exceed their expectations. Our core goal has remained the same since 1957, Always deliver the highest level of value and experience to our partner engineers, contractors, manufacturers, and end-users.
What You’re In For:
As the Corporate Wholesale Program Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing market activities to promote and grow sales within your market segment. You’ll have plenty of support, but you’ll also need to be comfortable and capable as a one-person show.
What We Expect From You:
- Responsible for the creation, leading, administering wholesale promotion/market activities on a corporate level of through distribution lines for the corporation within CHC territories.
- Work closely with the wholesale sales team to assess and develop a distribution wholesale growth strategy. Including pricing, incentive rebates, loading programs, loyalty programs, stock, and incentive programs.
- Maintain and develop new business with new and existing wholesale distribution accounts.
- Train distributors to promote CHC represented lines offered through wholesale distribution.\
- Work closely with CHC contracted manufacturers to create, promote, distribute, implement and track MFG programs, rebates, spiffs, co-op marketing efforts, etc.
- Pound the pavement (and the internet) to Identify, research, and contact potential new customers.
- Facilitate growth through wholesale/distributor stocking programs.
- Stay on top of the competition develop plans to stay ahead of them.
- We have a CRM, Salesforce, and an integrated financial program, FinancialForce. You’ll need to use them to follow up on all quotes and projects.
- Sales calls, expenses, and timely reports are a necessity.
- Be present and accounted for at sales meetings and manufacturer’s webinars to make sure that sales information flows through CHC and ensure goals and objectives are achieved.
- Attend seminars or courses to continue your education, such as sales, software, current product line, and systems. Your manager may recommend a few for you.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge Must Haves:
Training will be provided; but if you check most of the below, you’ll be on the top of the list.
- High School Diploma
- Working knowledge of email, Internet Explorer, Excel, Word, Access, and Salesforce.
- HVAC Background and experience with consultative outside sales.
- Experience with Financial Force or a similar ERP.
We Would Like You To Have (but it’s ok if you don’t):
- Some college preferred
- Continued education/seminars in sales, business, and engineering preferred.
To Be Successful You’ll Need:
- Strong Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Time Management
- Attention to detail
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Managing change
- Customer Responsiveness & intimacy
- Market knowledge
- Sales execution
- Inspiring accountability
- Effective communicator, all levels of the organization
- Sales strategy & planning
- Consultative Selling Approach
What You Can Expect From CHC:
CHC is a 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.