Who We Are:
CHC is the premier Hydronics and HVAC equipment supplier in our territories, and it’s been that way for over 60 years. That’s why you’ll find CHC-represented products at the heart of better buildings that make up the cities we live in. We work side by side with our partners to develop customized solutions to meet and exceed their expectations. Our core goal has remained the same since 1957, Always deliver the highest level of value and experience to our partner engineers, contractors, manufacturers, and end-users.
What You’re In For:
The Receptionist will greet, assist, and provide direction and information to clients, visitors, and other guests of the organization.
What We Expect From You:
- Greets employees and guests into the building, ensuring visitors are comfortable. Notifies host of guest arrival in a timely manner.
- Answers, screens, and directs phone calls to staff; takes messages and schedules appointments.
- Monitor the safety of the front office and notify the facility manager of any security-related issues.
- Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
- Performs administrative and clerical support tasks.
- Performs basic filing and recordkeeping.
- Follow ordering supply procedures before placing office purchases.
- Assist with any other tasks that may come up.
We Would Like You To Have (but it’s ok if you don’t):
- A high school graduate or GED
- Professional attire
- Must be dependable
- Preferred: at least six months of heavy telephone experience in a sales-oriented office.
To Be Successful You’ll Need These:
- Outgoing and Positive Personality
- Professional composure, always, throughout the day
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
What You Can Expect From CHC:
CHC is a 100% Employee-Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.