CHC is searching for a dynamic, people focused COO to join our leadership team.
The COO is the second in command who is responsible for designing and implementing business operations, establishing policies that promote company culture and vision, and overseeing the operations of the company and the work of executives.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the company while ensuring that we live up to our core values: honorable, knowledge-able, and collaborative.
- Evaluate, design, develop, and implement plans and procedures.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Provides timely information on the operating condition of the corporation.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Ensures that communication flows in a decentralized manner by working closely with all departments and the Executive Team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
People focused and able to communicate effectively with their team and motivate employees through rough times. Ability to make tough decisions and take calculated risks
- MBA – Masters in Business Administration or relevant field.
Training will be provided; however, preference will be given to candidates who have experience with the following requirements listed below:
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Officer.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Understanding of business functions such as Sales, Finance, HR, Marketing etc.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Working knowledge of email, Internet Explorer, Excel, Word, Access, and Financial Force.