We have an opening for an Associate Startup and Controls Technician to work with our talented Service team in our Hayward, CA office.
As an Associate Startup and Controls Technician, you’ll be responsible startup warranty of custom hydronic systems using a strong knowledge of wiring, controls, and other initiative processes.
To succeed in the role you need to:
- Be detail-oriented
- Have great follow through
- Manage your time well
- Understand electronic schematics
Required and Education Experience:
Training will be provided; however, preference will be given to candidates who have experience with the following requirements listed below:
- High School Diploma or GED (though an Associate’s degree or comparable Institutional Educational/ Vocational Training is preferred)
- Three years of relevant electrical or controls experience
- Two years of field wiring experience
- Must be physically fit and able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Organized and punctual.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills are required.
- Knowledge of the safety, legal and handling procedures of goods.
- Ability to effectively manage time and follow instructions.