Who We Are:
CHC is the premier hydronics and HVAC equipment supplier in our territories, and it’s been that way for over 60 years. That’s why you’ll find CHC represented products at the heart of better buildings that make up the cities we live in. We work side by side with our partners to develop customized solutions to meet and exceed their expectations. Our core goal has remained the same since 1957, Always deliver the highest level of value and experience to our partner engineers, contractors, manufacturers, and end-users.
What You’re In For:
As a representative of CHC, you will provide the best customer service around because that is how we do it. You will responsible for coordinating and dispatching jobs for the service technicians and contracted service companies. Billing, answering phones, responding to customer issues, part ordering and tracking are all part of the day-to-day duties.
What We Expect From You:
- Process incoming Requests for Service for start-up, warranty, and training jobs.
- Read and interpret supplied documents when scheduling start-ups of equipment supplied by CHC.
- Troubleshoot service requests.
- Obtain information from customers and CHC employees to help schedule service technicians.
- Schedule work in technician calendars and issue service tickets.
- Maintain current and historical files on specific service jobs.
- Effectively share information through various means of communication.
- Inform sales staff and customers of any delays or changes in service dates.
- Order parts for the completion of service work.
- Consult with the service manager if a request requires “special measures.”
- Processes Return Material Authorizations.
- Ensure that service technicians properly tag and identify equipment parts for warranty replacement and return.
- Ensure that return requisitions are made with appropriate suppliers or factories.
- Maintain separate records on service labor to perform warranty work on equipment that the manufacturer deems recoverable.
- Assist with accounting for returned parts that have been replaced for warranty repair.
- Review Invoices from CSCs including lab results and work done.
- Work with the service manager to review and manage time off from all service technicians to ensure that adequate coverage will be maintained throughout the year.
- Provide phone coverage for the Service Desk.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge Must Haves:
Training will be provided; but if you check off most of the list below, you’ll be on the top of the list.
- High school diploma required (though a college degree is preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience with business operations, administration, or related fields.
- Mechanical aptitude to learn hydronic systems and components.
- Experience with FinancialForce or similar ERP.
To Be Successful You’ll Need These:
- Time Management
- Data Entry
What You Can Expect From CHC:
CHC is a 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.