Who We Are:
CHC is the leader in the premier hydronics and HVAC equipment supplier in our territories, and it’s been that way for over 60 years. That’s why you’ll find CHC represented products at the heart of better buildings that make up the cities we live in. We work side by side with our partners to develop customized solutions to meet and exceed their expectations. Our core goal has remained the same since 1957, Always deliver the highest level of value and experience to our partner engineers, contractors, manufacturers, and end users.
What You’re In For:
You will be the key to successful bids and winning projects. Ensuring that all the information needed is sought out is your mission and creating a clear concise quote is the end game. You’ll get those bonus round points by working with submittals to organize data and documentation for the optimal customer experience.
What We Expect From You:
- Review mechanical and plumbing plans to identify products on which to bid.
- Retrieve documents from online building exchange services, contractor FTP sites, and other sources to ensure accurate quotes.
- Following CHC standards, you’ll estimate costs of equipment, apply pricing standards and prepare quotes.
- You’ll relay quotes to customers in a timely and appropriate fashion via fax or email.
- Keep your eye on potential bids.
- Premier service is a must to our customers, vendors, and CHC outside sales engineers.
- You’ll team up with outside sales engineers to understand regional sales strategy for the territory.
- You’ll keep the lines of communication open on specific accounts and project activity.
- Get close with our Business Development group to ensure clarity on potential bids
- Discuss special pricing situations with sales engineers or supervisors.
- Stay up-to-date on all new product offerings.
- Peruse online services for new projects.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge Must Haves:
Training will be provided; but if you check of most of the list below, you’ll be on the top of the list.
- High School Graduate, college preferred.
- Able to read plans and specifications, compile an accurate mechanical and/or plumbing equipment take-off and summary.
- Computer proficiency; Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Salesforce, technical sizing and estimating software.
- Strong communication skills, including speaking, reading, and writing English.
- Ability to prioritize work, meets bid deadlines, and performs multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Pleasant personality and professional appearance
- Plumbing &/or HVAC background preferred.
To Be Successful You’ll Need These:
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management
- Organization Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Positive Attitude
What You Can Expect From CHC:
CHC is a 100% Employee-Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs