Who We Are:
CHC is the premier Hydronics and HVAC equipment supplier in our territories, and it’s been that way for over 60 years. That’s why you’ll find CHC represented products at the heart of better buildings that make up the cities we live in. We work side by side with our partners to develop customized solutions to meet and exceed their expectations. Our core goal has remained the same since 1957, Always deliver the highest level of value and experience to our partner engineers, contractors, manufacturers, and end-users.
What You’re In For:
As an Inside Sales Representative for CHC, you will be part of the leading team in the industry of customer service superheroes. You’ll be excited to help customers select the right products, inform them of new products and innovations as well as offer pricing and troubleshooting assistance. From working with our Outside Sales Engineers to answering customer service calls, providing amazing customer service internally and externally is what drives your day.
What We Expect From You:
- Customer service superhero with a sales mindset.
- You’ll know our inventory and product lines to show what CHC is made of and help customers understand all the options they have and could add to their order.
- Provide inventory information, order entry/status, changes in delivery schedules, and pricing & quotations to customers and the outside sales team.
- Be able to clearly discuss and champion special pricing situations with sales engineers or supervisors.
- Attend to “rush orders” within 24 hours.
- Prepare, write-up, enter, and process orders accurately and in a timely manner. This includes providing pricing and quotations per company procedures.
- Ensure pre-lien information is received on contractor-ordered material.
- Process returns.
- Assist with Requests for Service (RFS).
- Perform Competitive Quotation Memos (CQM) with assistance when required.
- Perform pump selections on Xylem’s ESP Rep with supervision.
- Your manager may assign other duties.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge Must Haves:
Training will be provided; but if you check most of the list below, you’ll be on the top of the list.
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone and email presence
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of plumbing and hydronic equipment (1-3 years) and applications or ability to learn
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school graduate
We Would Like You To Have (but it’s ok if you don’t):
- A College degree is preferred.
- 1-3 years of inside sales experience, specifically in Hydronics equipment.
To Be Successful You’ll Need These:
- Excellent time management
- Positive solution-minded personality
- Great interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable mindset
What You Can Expect From CHC:
CHC is a 100% Employee-Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.