Does helping customers and your teammates make your day? Are organized and detail oriented your middle name? Then you maybe the perfect fit for our Associate Inside Sales Representative.
CHC is seeking outgoing, organized, and detail-oriented Inside Sales Representatives to join our Inside Sales team in our Hayward, CA office. The nature of the work requires the ability to sell products over the phone, which includes calling prospective clients, promoting products, and answering customer inquiries.
We have two open positions in our Hayward, CA Office.
Essential Duties :
- Provide great customer service and exhibit quality salesmanship.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of the inventory and catalog in order to best represent the company and to further advance sales.
- Accurately provide inventory information, order entry/status, changes in delivery schedules, and pricing & quotations to customers and outside sales.
- Discuss special pricing situations with sales engineers or supervisors.
- Attend to “rush orders” within 24 hours.
- Prepare, write-up, enter, and process orders accurately and in a timely manner. This includes providing pricing and quotations per company procedures.
- Ensure pre-lien information is received on contractor ordered material.
- Process returns.
- Assist with Requests for Service (RFS).
- Perform Competitive Quotation Memos (CQM) with assistance when required.
- Perform pump selections on Xylem’s ESP Rep with supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must have a high energy level and be able to perform each essential duty in a timely and effective manner. Training will be provided; however preference will be given to candidates who have experience with the following requirements listed below:
- Proven inside sales experience
- Strong phone and email presence
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of plumbing and hydronic equipment (1-3 years) and applications or ability to learn
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school graduate
- High School Diploma (though a college degree is preferred).
- 1-3 years of inside sales experience, specifically in hydronics equipment.
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience preferred.
In return, we offer:
CHC is a collaborative, empowering, and positive work environment with a great culture and lots of fun! We are 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.