Who We Are:
CHC is the premier hydronics and HVAC equipment supplier in our territories, and it’s been that way for over 60 years. That’s why you’ll find CHC-represented products at the heart of better buildings that make up the cities we live in. We work side by side with our partners to develop customized solutions to meet and exceed their expectations. Our core goal has remained the same since 1957, Always deliver the highest level of value and experience to our partner engineers, contractors, manufacturers, and end users.
What You’re In For:
The Associate Hydronic Technician builds and tests Pressure Booster Systems and Custom Packages, maintains the Flowtherm Fabrication area and all related equipment, and documents inventory and job folders pertaining to equipment and projects.
What We Expect From You:
- Assist the Hydronic Technicians in daily maintenance and cleanup of the Fabrication Area.
- Make routine pickups and deliveries to and from vendors for inventory and non-inventory items as needed.
- Assist in the painting and organizing of raw material that comes into the shop from outside vendors.
- Assist the Hydronic Technicians in the painting, hydrostatic testing, and the final shipping preparations of packaged systems.
- Assemble small to mid-size sub-assemblies to help in the Fabrication of custom packages.
- Work with the Controls and Start Up Technician in laying out, bending conduit, and running wire for small to mid-size projects.
- Assist the Inventory Coordinator in the coordination of cycle counts and inventory counts as they apply to the Fabrication Warehouse.
- Set up workstations for Hydronic Technicians, and verify parts and quantity for the project to start.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge Must Haves:
Training will be provided; but if you check off most of the below, you’ll be on the top of the list.
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- Plumbing, metal working, or electrical experience.
- General Mathematics and Reading Skills.
- Ability to understand and remember verbal directions.
- Valid driver’s license.
To Be Successful You’ll Need These:
- Detail Oriented
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to follow instructions and ask questions if uncertain
What You Can Expect From CHC:
CHC is a 100% Employee-Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.
$26.44 to $29.33 per hour