Who We Are:
CHC is the premier hydronics and HVAC equipment supplier in our territories, and it’s been that way for over 60 years. That’s why you’ll find CHC-represented products at the heart of better buildings that make up the cities we live in. We work side by side with our partners to develop customized solutions to meet and exceed their expectations. Our core goal has remained the same since 1957, Always deliver the highest level of value and experience to our partner engineers, contractors, manufacturers, and end-users.
What You’re In For:
You will be part of a well-oiled machine in the finance department. Your role will require you to file pre-liens and releases, cash posting, and collections. You will also help with any other accounting function as needed.
What We Expect From You:
- Assist Credit & Collections Administrator with the collection of past due invoices.
- Work directly with Sales & Inside Sales Departments on problematic accounts.
- Assist with and resolve customer inquiries or requests.
- Run monthly statements each month, review, sort, then fax or mail to customers.
- Monitor the age of assigned accounts.
- Issue Pre-Liens on a weekly basis using software upload.
- Issue lien releases for assigned accounts, and research any related discrepancies.
- Professionally interface with internal teams and external customers.
- Post daily payments to customer’s account, contacting customers on all missed invoices and short payments.
- High volume communication with customers by phone and email.
- Bill invoices thru designated customer portals.
- Account reconciliations and journal entries.
- Copy, file, reconcile and provide department coverage or support as needed.
- Assist with annual financial audits and accounting projects.
- Other duties as assigned within the accounting department.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge Must Haves:
Training will be provided; but if you check off most of the list below, you’ll be at the top of the list.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and customer service skills (both written and verbal).
- High School Graduate, college preferred.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, and take the appropriate action.
- Working knowledge of email, Excel, Word, Access, and Salesforce/Financial Force.
- Minimum of three years of fast-paced customer experience.
- Minimum of three years of credit and collection or general accounting experience.
To Be Successful You’ll Need These:
- Communication proficiency
- Ethical and professional conduct
- Time management
- Organization Skills
- Attention to Detail
What You Can Expect From CHC:
CHC is a 100% Employee-Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs