Do you start visualizing piping diagrams at the mention of a new building being designed? If you answered yes and peoples first description of you is “they’re a people person” the Associate Business Development Representative may be a great fit for you.
As an Associate Business Development Representative, you will work closely with consulting and design firms to provide complete engineered solutions.
- Provide technical product knowledge to consulting and design firms
- Attend site visits to troubleshoot systems and provide solutions
- Provide product selections based on specific design parameters
- Assist in the design, layout, and specifications of engineered packaged systems
- Coordinate lunch and learn sessions, the product of focus, and the technical presentations
- Attend HVAC and Plumbing industry meetings and events
- Attend training sessions at the CHC Hayward training facility
- Coordinate and conduct office visits with consulting and design firms
- Working knowledge of plumbing and hydronic equipment and applications
- Ability to clearly communicate technical and non-technical information
- Ability to manage multiple projects and keep complete notes and records
- Understanding of heat transfer, fluid dynamics, and thermodynamics
- Understanding of engineering related mathematics
- General electrical knowledge in single/three phase systems, control circuits, and VFDs
- General computer experience with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF editing
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the HVAC and Plumbing industry
In return, we offer:
CHC is a collaborative, empowering, and positive work environment. We are 100% Employee Owned Company (ESOP). We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits. In addition, CHC offers many additional benefit options and support programs, as well as employee perks and recognition programs.